Return to Homepage
Marcel Lechin, MD
Dr. Marcel Lechin is the senior partner at BCS Heart in College Station. He is originally from Venezuela. He received his medical degree
from the Luis Razetti School of Medicine in Caracas. After completing his initial internship in Venezuela, Dr. Lechin came to Baylor College of Medicine
in Houston for his internship, residency, and cardiovascular disease fellowship. Upon completion of his fellowship training, Dr. Lechin joined BCS Heart.
Dr. Lechin has been published more than 50 times in various medical journals (see http://www.lechin.com). He is board certified in internal medicine, cardiology, and interventional cardiology.
Dr. Lechin believes in being active in the community. He is a member of Texas Medical Association and a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.
- BS, Colegio Emil Friedman, Caracas, Venezuela, 1979
- The Bell School of Languages, Cambridge, England, 1980
- MD, Luis Razetti School of Medicine, Caracas, 1987
- Internal Medicine, Hospital General Miguel Perez Carreno, Instituto Venezolano de los Seguros Sociales, Venezuela, 1987-1988
- Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, 1989-1990
- Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, 1990-1992
1721 Birmingham Dr.
College Station, TX, 77845
For appointments call:
- Cardiovascular Disease, Baylor College of Medicine, 1992-1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1992-current
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, 1995-current
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, 2002-current
- Fellow, The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Member, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Member, Texas Society of Internal Medicine
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Texas A&M University Health Science Center